AWESOME THINGS MOMS DO ! March 22, 2016March 23, 2016 New text from Mom: “Can you respond to the email I just sent you?” 1. Get good at texting, because they know it’s your preferred method of communication. 2. Join social networks they don’t understand to follow you and you alone. Maybe also your cousin. 3. Follow the weather in the city where you live so she can call and be like “hope you wore a coat today!!” 4. Drop everything she might have had planned if you express interest in coming home from school for the weekend. 5. If you are coming home for the weekend, she’ll also prepare for your visit like some superstar is coming and also buy enough food to feed you for several weeks. PC : MONEYCRASHERS 6. Text you to let you know she’s emailed you about something (or the other way around). 7. Leave a voicemail just saying to call her back even though you’ll see the missed call. Literally 95 percent of your voicemails are that (the other 5 percent are wrong numbers). 8. Send you articles that have only slight relevance to your life with urgent subject lines like, “THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO READ THIS,” or, “INTERESTING” 9. Tell you (over the phone or text) that it’s time to get ready for bed even though it’s only 9:30 and also you’re not 8 years old. 10. Get super excited when she learns a #cool thing kids say and drops it into every sentence. LOL, on fleek, etc 11. Tell you all the family gossip even when she’s not supposed to. 12. Hug you when something’s wrong, whether it’s heartbreak or you just stubbed your toe. Pc : hercampus Love you mom….