- Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App From Here
- Install the app & Open It.
- Click on Menu (vertical Three Dots on top right side)
- Now Go To Menu then Search for “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode, Open It and Select Change LTE Bands.
- If the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- Then Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds , after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>p
rotocol>NAS>Net work Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
- Hola Done Now. Now you can Insert Jio Sim & Check Whether You Are Getting Signals Or Not.
- Restart the Device and Place it in First Sim Slot
- If You Have Any Issue Feel Free To Comment Or Contact Us, I will surely help you
To use Reliance jio 4g sim in 3g phone means you have to enable LTE option in your 3g device. Some people will say it is impossible, I got some negative comments on this article tricks. So follow these given steps I am giving an example for Moto G Device but you can follow these steps to use Reliance jio 4G sim in every snapdragon device
- First, visit the Dial-pad, and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information
- Scroll down till you find the Set Preferred Network Type drop-down menu, click on that
- Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) or any LTE option and close it
- Switch off your mobile put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
- Switch on now then you will see Jio 4G signal in your mobile